Dive into an adventure under the sea! You’ll get five unique activities:
- Activity 1: Make your favorite ocean animals on a fun medium!
- Activity 2: Create a “lava lamp” inspired by the ocean!
- Activity 3: Learn how to make your own sea creature out of beads!
- Activity 4: Create a beautiful, artful bracelet inspired by the sea.
- Activity 4: Create a picture book about your Under the Sea Adventure! What would you do during your trip to the ocean?
Estimated time to complete all activities in this box: 8-10 hours
Estimated value of materials in box: $86
This box contains 5 themed activities about the ocean and all of its wonder! All materials needed for these projects are included in this box, prepackaged, organized, and ready to be made! All instructions are included, along with educational extension activities. You will also have access to video tutorials, presented by an educator! After a fun craft session, your child can curl up with a great book about the ocean.
This box is designed specifically for fourth and fifth graders. You can find similar boxes for other age groups in our store.
We have incorporated educational standards and skills into each activity to ensure your child learns while they’re having fun. This box covers:
- Follow multi-step directions in sequence to complete a complicated task.
- Develop fine motor skills to accurately and precisely complete tasks.
- Write narratives in which they recount two or more appropriately sequenced events and include details about what has happened.
- Investigate and describe that many physical and chemical changes happen when matter is combined.
- Recognize ways plants and animals can impact the environment.
We recommend that you have the following basics on-hand. They’re not included in this box, but you can click here to order our Basic Supplies Kit, which has all of these items and more:
- Colored paper